As one of the top members of an organization, SVP of Operations is tasked with managing multiple departments, staff and projects within the company and industry. This means having extensive knowledge of the industry, finances and employee output while understanding and striving to meet the company’s strategic goals, mission, values and beliefs.
– Leading departments and operations of the company
– Budgeting for multiple projects, including monitoring and controlling costs
– Work closely with Human Resources to implement and refine company policies and procedures
– Guiding, directing and evaluating the work of management and executive team members
– Creating and implementing a strategic plan
– Leveraging company output to improve ranking in the competitive field
– Tackling unforeseen issues and troubleshooting
– Representing the company for external and internal events
– Monitoring the competitive landscape and attending industry events to stay abreast of new initiatives and ways to stay ahead
– Identifying, training and developing leaders within the company and setting them on a path for management.
Experience & Qualification:
– Preferred MBA with relevant experience.
– Exposure in Digital (RPA, Automation, Transformation, Excellence) is must.
– Lean Sigma / Six Sigma certification.