We have been retained a large Financial Group to recruit Head Compliance & CS.
Location : Delhi
Job Role :
– Overseeing complete secretarial work of the Company relating to Board, Committees and Annual General Meetings as well as domestic and overseas compliances.
– Handling Board related matters, Shareholders and organizing the Banks’s Board meetings and Annual General Meeting
– Responsible for all RBI and regulatory provisions applicable to NBFC.
– Preparation of notes for Board on these regulatory requirements
– Interpretation, study and market practice on various Business compliance calls.
– Ensuring compliance of various NBFC businesses and reporting activities.
– Attending and preparing replies to RBI inspection report.
– Performing various Corporate Secretarial functions, Corporate Regulatory & Statutory Compliances in relation to Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), Registrar of Companies (RoC), and other Regulatory Bodies
– Management of ESOP’s scheme
– Amalgamation & Demerger
– Capital Restructuring & Buy Back