A Trainer maximizes contact center representatives’ effectiveness by ensuring representatives have a thorough knowledge of products, services, can effectively use closing skills, resolve problems and provide positive customer experience to existing and potential customer base.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
– Plans, conducts, coordinates, and implements a comprehensive training program for staff. Training components will be geared toward new hires, existing staff, and individuals who seek one-on-one assistance.
– Prepares new representatives by conducting a training session on service processes; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance and scheduling ongoing training.
– Determines training needs by observing training needs and customer experience results reports; conferring with management.
– Develops individual results by providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources.
– Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
– Engages in all customer service delivery tasks, including but not limited to process improvement, group and individual call observation, quality calibration and mentoring activities.
– Thorough understanding of competition within industry and new product development and launches.
– Performs all other duties as required.
Required Qualifications :
– A graduate/PostGraduate in any stream
– Excellent presentation skills (verbal and written), as well as ability to motivate, teach and inspire staff.
– Operational knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
– Ability to develop training and methodology programs that are unique to the organization’s goals.
– Customer service training experience (minimum of 3 years in industry or related field).
– Ability to problem-solve.
– Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
– Self-development skills.
– Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize.