Looking for people from BPO background
Experience with Workforce management Tools:
Workforce management software
Requirements management tools or project management software such as MS Project
Experience working with:
– FTE based workforce models
– Outcomes based workforce models
– Variety of Telephony platforms (Avaya, Presence, Cisco etc.)
– Variety of Workforce Management tools (Totalview, Blue Pumpkin, Aspect etc.)
– Experience in activities related to:
– Workforce Optimization
– Cost to Serve reduction
– Workforce modelling and solutioning
– Forecasts call volume demand and other contact demand volume and manages scheduling of sufficiently skilled staff based on historical and anticipated volume across all clients both short-term, medium-term and long-term.
– Moderates use of Paid Time Off, leaves of absence and communicates serves as liaison to Staff Accountant/HR Assistant regarding appropriate communication of agent use.
– Monitors real time contact volume both call and email/chat support and associated service levels and staffing requirements.
– Trends real time call arrival patterns and adjusts staffing accordingly.
– Identify call routing anomalies using real time monitoring applications.
– Oversees and maintains the Workforce Management (WFM) Platform / System
– Identifies real time call volume interruptions and system outages that impact contact center performance.
– Escalates contact center interruptions to appropriate business continuity leaders in a timely fashion.
– Conducts forecasting, creates staffing schedules, and monitors real time for schedule adherence Reporting:
– Compiles monthly reports the daily/monthly call center statistics.
– Report on workforce management plan
– Identifies risks and reports finding to various stakeholders
– People Management
– Team Structure & Placements
– Manages the Analytics structure & placements within the team
– Employee Engagement
– Performance & Discipline Management