Opportunity for Senior POsitions
S&P – Solution Design
Work Environment – Regular Shift
Location: Bangalore / Pune/Gurgaon/Chennai
– S&P Benchmarking – External / Internal Benchmarks. Research and understand external benchmarks (CAPS, Hackett, APQC etc.). Understand client needs, develop benchmark framework, and drive efforts to collate benchmark data across global engagements, analyse and provide insights on trends, best in class practice, evaluate potential improvements in process by comparing with internal / external benchmark data. Publish Benchmark reports to stakeholders – Delivery, Practice and Solution Design.
– Support development of S&P solutions with innovative ideas by close coordination with Solution Design team.
– Develop S&P Business value delivery framework / articulation and drive effective adoption across Solution design, Delivery and Sales team.
– Drive Category council objectives by collaborating with Category Leads, Delivery teams and diverse team of Category Experts.
– Manage stakeholder expectations from Solution Design, Services delivery, Practice through PDCA (plan-do-check-act) approach
– Research and bring out best practices based frameworks, approaches for Sourcing as well as Procurement streams.
– Research market & Identify new technology solutions and support development of market differentiated solution along with Solution design team.
– Calculate sourcing, transaction and compliance level savings based on benchmarks, heuristics and guidance from experts within the team
– Create and collate case studies from existing S&P operations, write S&P centric POVs, Blogs and support other promotional channels to generate market visibility
– Train and coach team members
– Take up short term on-site projects as a consultant as and when required
– Good written and spoken communication skills in English
– Good writing and copy – editing skills (US English)
– Should be able to write articles & white papers by taking inputs from internal stakeholders and completing the same by adding inputs by reading multiple articles on related subject
– Indirect/MRO / Direct materials and services sourcing and procurement experience in industries (manufacturing, services, consulting etc.).
– Additional sourcing, category management experience in Indirect categories would be an added advantage. Good English communication skills.
– Program management & stakeholder management and in cross cultural context.
– S&P BPO operations experience across Category management support, sourcing support and end to category management for low value spend categories.
– Hands on experience on procurement platforms e.g. Coupa, SAP, Oracle, SAP Ariba Sourcing, SAP Ariba Buyer, SAP-SRM etc.
– Business finance and commercial models understanding relevant to S&P (e.g. cost break down sheets, TCO analysis, supplier comparison weighted average models etc.).
– Prior experience to creating global and regional category strategies based on supply market research.
– Evaluating category and supplier performance.
– Evaluate overall sourcing and procurement performance.
– Service Delivery/Consulting background.
– Experience in content writing for corporates – white papers, blogs, articles, social media posts, etc. (Must)
– Prior experience in handling technical writing or content writing and editing (preferable)
– Experience in handling external publications (preferable)
– Knowledge in S&P or KPO experience (Preferable)
– Graduate in any discipline
– Additional training in technical documentation or editing or allied fields