Senior Role – Call Center Management/Contact Center (10-15 yrs)
– Ensures quality service and operational performance within the parameters of program and delivery standards.
– Analyzes operational processes, establishes escalation procedures and oversees training needs assessments to identify opportunities for service delivery improvements.
– Responsible for employee staffing and ensuring program training, including product knowledge, proper language/communication training and support of overall service requirements.
– Duties may also include contract negotiations, customer account relationship management and financial results (contact center profit and loss responsibility).
– Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operations of the function
– Works on issues where analysis of situation or data requires review of relevant factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action.
– Frequently interacts with subordinate supervisors and functional peer groups. Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules.
– Provides direct supervision to professional individual contributors and/or skilled, support individual contributors (e.g., support personnel). Acts as advisor to unit or sub-units and may become actively involved, as required, to meet schedules and resolve problems.
– Hiring, training, coaching, and leading call center representatives as they provide support for customers.
– Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
– Responsible for NPS (Net promoter score) for all the channels
– Sales per agent
– Active waiting calls
– Longest call hold
– Peak hour traffic
– Revenue per successful call
– Call Center Status Metric
– Call abandonment
– Average handle time
– Cost per call
– Customer satisfaction
– After call work time
– Cost per contact