FUNCTIONAL/ OPERATIONAL :
– Certified lean Six Sigma Black Belt
– Should have expert knowledge be Six Sigma and Lean Techniques
– Experience in Project management, preferably PMP or Prince
– Must have in-depth knowledge of Business Process Mapping and Modeling (Business Process Re-engineering)
– Knowledge in RPA opportunity identification and deployment
– Ability to build and drive Transformation road maps across large estates by seeking stakeholder buy ins and clear ROI showcasing.
– Bachelors or higher education degree with overall 7-12 years’ experience with minimum of 4-7 yrs of experience in Process Improvement(PEX) role
– Should have completed 3-5 Projects across different verticals as Project Lead and mentored >5 Projects across different verticals
– Should have worked on multiple client (International & domestic) collaborated project (client engaged). Role requires active engagement with internal and external stakeholders.
– Possess speed to delivery. Ability to collaborate and challenge in a consultative style.
– Solution Oriented and contribute towards RFPs, outsourcing opportunity assessments
– Work across multiple projects and time-zones concurrently juggling multi-dimensional deliverables – both as sole contributor and team deliverables
– Possesses outstanding analytic and problem solving skills as well as a strong ability to dissect up from business requirements and realize true business need in order to identify opportunities.
– Excellent communication skills and exposure to International assignments and/or client engagement with the ability to communicate at all levels.
– Excellent writing and reporting skills in order to transform the conversations and the current working procedures into a documented business outcome notes.
– Analytical bend of mind to understand the business needs and the workflow of the management and the administration tasks.
– Must have in-depth knowledge of Business Process outsourcing (BPO) processes (Inbound, outbound and Data Processes).
– Preference to candidates who have supported F&A, Travel, Banking and/or Healthcare processes in PEX capacity
Information Security + General Security Responsibilities :
– Adhering to Information Security Policies and Procedures of IGS
– Ensuring compliance to Information Security Policies and Procedures.
Specific Security Responsibilities :
– Ensure reportees comply with the security policy and procedure of IGS
– Understand and Comply with Information Security Policies and Procedures, and report all security incidents.
– Ensure the audit non-compliances are fixed within the stipulated timelines.
– Protect information entrusted to you.
– Follow the information labeling and handling procedures based on the classification level of the asset.
– Follow the Clear Screen and Clear Desk Policy.
– Adhere to the Internet Code of Conduct, email usage policy and customer information and data security policy.
– Comply with the Non Disclosure Agreement.
CLIENT SPECIFIC / ORIENTED :
– Active participation in WBR/MBR/QBRs with internal stakeholder & clients
– Represent PEX during client / internal review calls and handles escalations
– Manages Client expectations and ensures Client satisfaction.
The candidate will need to understand & comprehend client requirements and ensure the project is completed on time and within budget.
Key responsibilities include :
– Enhance process capability from the current base-line through process improvement methodologies
– Analyze current operations to identify new project opportunities and financial benefits. Determine key drivers to meet the business objectives.
– Develop and implement appropriate metrics, dashboards and systems to sustain gains and promote Process Excellence activity and a continuous improvement culture for aligned vertical
– Manage overall Lean Six Sigma capability building strategy for the site/client, to take Green Belt training classes.
– Plan and execute Projects as per defined Timelines to meet desired goal as a Project Lead for Key Projects and as a Mentor for Projects done by Operations, who are trained on Lean Six Sigma
– Monitoring Process ICU Metrics and provide required support to improve performance to ensure that those Key Metrics move out of ICU list.
– Continue to provide Value Adds for Processes in aligned vertical – Analytics support (Data Analysis), Business Transformational Ideas, etc
– Lead and facilitate key organizational initiatives on Process excellence
– Conduct Value stream Mapping exercise and ability to create, execute, and maintain an “AS IS” to “TO BE” Roadmap.
– Design & Re-Design Business Processes towards Process Improvement / Transformation.
– Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement.
– Identify opportunities for improvement and bottlenecks through waste analysis and consistency analysis.
– Conduct diagnostic studies on the key accounts identified and implement a Process excellence framework in line with the business objectives
– Minimum 4-7 years of work experience in BPO / Banking / Healthcare / FNA operations