Role : Senior Manager – Work Force Management ( WFM) – ITeS / BPO
Location : Mumbai (Thane – West)
Job Description :
Role & Responsibilities :
1. Responsible for creating and delivering on Global Work force strategy across organization.
2. Totality of forecasting/ Staffing/ Scheduling and making adjustments in real time, capacity planning, work force management, productivity, utilization, efficiency, leading to profitability for the organization.
3. Responsible to facilitate methodological deployment and monitoring of Workforce management across all businesses.
4. Liaise with business verticals and hiring function for optimum capacity planning and innovative resource model (FTE, outcome based, WFH, contingent workforce, etc.) against the forecast provided by sales/Business unit.
5. Calculate the FTE requirement against the volume forecast provided or in case of any ramp up or backfill hiring requirement
6. Assisting on Zero Budgeting, Top Down / Bottms up Budgeting, reforecasting at the geography level
7. Periodical tracking of actuals against the budget
8. Root cause analysis on the varia
Education Qualification & Work Experience:
1. PG / Graduate with 10 to 15 Years experience, with 5+yrs experience into WFM for a BPO / ITeS Organization
2. Strong functional knowledge of WFM Tools, Workflow tools like Blue pumpkin, Aspect
3. VERY STRONG Excel/Access Skill.
4. Working knowledge of SQL will be an added advance.
5. Green Belt certified would be an added advantage
6. Working in UK Shifts (from 3pm to 12am)
7. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
8. Ability to lead a team
9. Must be a quick learner
10. Ability to meet client deadlines