We are hiring for a well known BPM for their operations in Bangalore. This role requires the candidate to work in US Shift.
1- Cap Planning – Should be well versed on cap planning concepts and can develop cap plans on its own
2- Solutioning – HC models/forecast models – Post Covid we had to deliver multiple solutions to client on contract negotiation/HC modelling/Forecasting models – Candidate should have ample experience in WFM to deliver these adhocs (not mandatory)
3- Forecasting – Should be educated on forecasting concepts and can develop forecasting models
4- Reporting presentation – he should have excellent presentation skills both verbal and data presentation
5- Scheduling – Good to have
– 7 years of experience in Workforce Management/Optimization.
– 3-4 years of Supervisory experience with ability to influence and drive results.
– Strong Analytical, Math, Reasoning and Investigative skills.
– Ability to prioritize, organize and summarize data from multiple sources
– Strong attention to Detail/Process with strategic thinking and planning skills
– Strong Leadership qualities, a good sense of judgment and a high degree of confidentiality
– Excellent interpersonal skills including strong listening, written and verbal communication, with ability to clearly and professionally communicate with others
– Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook Email, Power Point, Word and Advanced Excel skills
– Experience forecasting with WFM applications and working with call routing strategies
– Leverage a forecasting and scheduling, tool to predict volume, to plan for appropriate staffing requirements.
– Contact Centre experience required.
– WFM Tools : IEX (Preferred) , Aspect & Blue pumpkin