As Operations Manager – you will be responsible for day-to-day client communication & service deliveries, operations activities ensuring SLA Adherence, team management etc.
We are looking for people with hunger to deliver best value for the client and excellence in defining process to achieve the goals.
Who do we think will be a Rockstar in this role:
1. Self-driven, process oriented & customer focused
2. Ability to work in unstructured environments with minimal guidance
3. Problem solver with a can-do attitude
4. Excellent communication skills with client presence
What will help:
1. Relevant experience for the role with leading Services Companies
2. Business Degree from Leading MBA institute
1. Day to day management and oversight of the Business Units
2. Maintaining client Service Level Agreement Standards (SLAs) & client satisfaction
3. Running the – Center of Excellence- delivery ops for production
4. Work with Operations and Relationship Managers to identify client needs and implement processes and procedures to meet the client needs.
5. Assess technology needs related to the management, service and quality measurements and related reporting capabilities for internal and customer use
6. Implement internal and external procedures and continually update processes to ensure maximum customer satisfaction & efficiency
7. Prepare and deliver performance reviews, coaching and discipline when necessary
Job Location: Indore (WFH during pandemic)
Night Shift: Apply only IF you are Open to Night Shift