Senior Manager – Transition (10-15 yrs)
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands and we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Senior Manager, Transition Managers
It involves dealing with Practice SMEs, Operations Leaders, Lean Digital Transformation Team, Analytics Team, Customers / Relation Managers / Enabling Functions / Global teams.
The Transition function plays a key role in stabilizing new processes being migrated within the designated areas and ensuring smooth running of the same. This includes setting up of performance metrics, regular monitoring of processes, ensuring controls are in place, risk analyses are performed for every process, adequate training of resources, establishing communication channels with various internal/ external teams for long terms’ success.
The job exists due to the criticality around seamlessly handling large-scale projects for Transition’s crafting a value for internal partners by streamlining & simplifying their processes, thus building relevant business impact.
– Develop an understanding of E2E solution and value being proposed
– Give to the creation of the E2E Transition strategy / solution, along with the TL, by Consolidating relevant inputs from cross functional teams, Validating rationale/assumptions for the proposed digital compendium proposed.
– Participate in Pre-Transition Workshops to gain further insight and fine tune the solution to meet clients stated and unstated needs and own all RFP document updates and develop and refine Client engagement strategies with client expectations and relationship management practices
– Understand Gs Digital Compendium – Transformation Services offerings, solutions, digital assets and their deployment toolkits – with sharp focus on client / domain specific agendas
– Taps into internal networks TLs / SMEs / SDLs / People Function etc. to identify significant ideas or customize existing transformation solution to accordance to clients expectations
– Owing expectations and gain relevant agreement / ownership to drive the Project agenda as laid out and Identify and communicate risks, and co-create change solutions throughout the Project period
– Build a foundational knowledge of revenue, AOI impact and cost drivers for a business and Responsible for SLA Adherence during the transition lifecycle (90 days post go-live)
– Foresee, assess, communicate and mitigate project & process risks to impacted parties
– Post Graduate/Graduate
– Technical/Digital background – Project Management Professional (PMP) from PMI or equivalent certification
– Project management / active Transitions experience
– Exposure to project management tools and technologies; familiarity with any of the major ERP platforms (e.g. SAP or Oracle)
– Should have 2-3 of domain expertise experience in consulting / organisational change/ at least 1 groundbreaking
Digital Suedo Native : Build a Digital Mind-set
– Strategic / Outcome Focused Client Interactions : Build positive relationships with the Client on a bedrock of Project / Change / Risk based conversations
– Controller of E2E Transition Costs: Be accountable for Transition Costs
– Global Viewpoint Holder : Demonstrate Client / Domain insights through internal/external intelligence to build checks and balances for best in breed solutions
– Experience or exposure on at 1 digital deployment or projects
– Experience in engaging into strategic and tactical discussion with senior partners to sell the product offering
– Provide inputs for Transformation Focused with E2E view of the proposed solution
– Proficient in leading the project set up through to delivery new capabilities, and closure for all deals
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Proficient in MS Office