– Assist in guiding the development and establishment of compliance risks management process in KRA by ensuring implementation of compliance risk management policy and framework.
– Accountable for Liasioning with appropriate authorities and law enforcement agencies .
– Managing relationships with unions & ensuring that the Company’s treatment of employees is consistent with its core business values and objectives.
– Investigating and resolving complex or critical industrial relations issues in a timely and effective manner
– Development and implementation of disciplinary policies and procedure to manage grievances as per Company and Government policies.
– Managing employee disputes, harassment cases, in-voluntary terminations, transfers & suspension as per the governing policies.
– Handling complaints, managing grievance procedures and facilitating counselling in conjunction with other stakeholders.
– Administering inspection/notices under Labour Laws along with Labour Law Audit of service providers/contractors; court case hearing related to statutory compliances.
– Provide support to internal stake holder on compliance issues proactively and keep them informed of their legal responsibilities and compliances to be made.
– Accountable to manage internal and external audit by providing necessary document and input.
– Ensure timely and efficient statutory compliance