– Expert-level data analysis & interpretation skills
– Continuous improvement and RCA / CAPA mindset and toolset
– In-depth transaction monitoring experience
– Interacts with clients as Single Point of Contact for all SOW and information security compliance
– Performs regular SOW audits to assess compliance and drive closure of findings as per specified TAT
– Identification and mitigation of risk proactively
– Performs floor information security practices audits within the account as per an approved plan
– Publish weekly and daily compliance dash boards
– Establishes additional controls and audit mechanisms as needed to protect reputation
– Delivers process improvement projects targeting improvement of compliance controls using structured process improvement techniques (Lean, Six sigma, PDCA, SDCA, and Kaizen etc.)
– Ensures compliance to requirements related to QMS, ISMS and other relevant standards within the account
– Co-ordinates quality management system related audits both internal as well as external including client audits
– Create awareness and information security practices on the floor.
– Implement and regularly update control and best practises to mitigate risk to business
– Graduation (any discipline) with at least 10 years of overall experience with strong customer service background; 5 years in process quality and compliance
– Deep domain understanding of compliance techniques and tools
– Ability to lead regular interactions with clients on compliance related issues
– Experience as internal auditor or higher in ISO 9000 for similar quality standard
– Experience in managing deliverables and teams across multiple sites remotely.
– Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certified with experience in structured process improvement methodologies
– Strong business acumen and the ability to develop and deliver rigorous analysis to quantify business case scenarios, options and risks
– Demonstrate excellent communication skills; ability to present ideas and solutions in a logical and articulate manner with the self-confidence to work with Senior Executives
– Out of the box thinker to develop tools and processes for best utilization of resources.
– Excellent skills on Excel/Quality Tools / Data Analysis /Analytical Skills / Reporting.