Join a leading MCommerce company, set your career on a flight towards success and growth.
Our client is one of the oldest fintech companies that is taking banking and financial services to all the customers through their online platform. Having served over 50 million customers in the last 15 years, it is enabling over 7mn banking transactions each month, with a network of nearly 2 lac merchants.
Using its vast network of merchant outlets, the platform is reaching the lower and mid-income groups who deal in cash, for them to be able to remit money across the country digitally. It now plans to take its unique digital financial solutions to developing markets across the globe. As pioneers of mobile-based payment services in India, they empower Retailers, Individuals and Businesses to have an online presence and earn or save a little extra through the transactions.
As a Sr Manager- Performance Excellence, you will be responsible for overseeing the customer service and operations functions ensuring the company delivers the highest level of customer experience possible.
What you will do :
– Improving business processes across customer service and operations functions
– Working in partnership with business stakeholders providing process excellence expertise to identify and shape opportunities that drive improved customer experience
– Working closely with business to embed continuous improvement as a culture and support the delivery of outcomes in conjunction with project implementation stakeholders
– Increasing process transparency to identify process optimization opportunities with lean/Six sigma methodologies and tools
– Being a voice for our customer experience team by identifying escalatory queries, operational inefficiency, providing customer insights and collaborating with cross-functional teams to provide solutions for those customers
– Collaborating with other departments to resolve complicated issues and issues which require special attention
– Analysing customer care / operations team data and statistics to obtain results useful in taking key business decisions
– Contributing to the development of industry-leading processes and best practices for delivering customer excellence
Desired Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
– MBA/ PGDM from Tier 1 college
– Certifications in Six Sigma/ PMP/ ITIL will be an added advantage
– Focus on quality and excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
– Knowledge in OKR, Agile Tools: Jira, CRM (Zoho, OneDirect etc.), Power BI
– Exceptional communication and presentation skills
– Minimum 5 years of experience in Process/ Business Excellence and process automation across BFSI/ Fintech domain
– Experience in streamlining and automation of inbound and outbound communication channels
– Experience in leading a process excellence function with a team of passionate individuals to deliver measurable results