Role & Responsibilities :
– Setting up the regional center for P2P operations, From Migration to Steady Operations to continues improvement
– Lead P2P(Procure to Pay) ops and guidance on financial issues affecting the organization; formulated & implemented policies, procedures and internal control systems for effective P2P & AP financial operations of the org.
– Align with stakeholders on cross functional process changes
– Ensured that all processes are documented in SOP / Process map.
– Implemented and streamlines KPI measures for SSC. Overall accountability of performance management, SLAs and KPIs together with Regional Lead and Global Business Performance Head.
– Implemented policies, procedures and internal control systems for effective P2P operations .
– Develop and implement standard KPI/Metrics, Service Levels that support business decision making and consistent governance
– Review key performance indicators with management functions at least monthly. Identify and track the root cause of service deficiencies and monitor activities executed for service remediation
– Identifying new and innovative ways in which business teams can harness benefits from standardization, streamlining and automation.
– Led Continuous improvement drive, Conduct periodic process reviews to make sure the tasks are performed properly by correct teams as per core model
– Train and develop the team in processes, procedures, capabilities, and skills into becoming a mature team.
– Graduate/Post Graduate in Commerce or CA with 5-15 years in the P2P domain
– Prior Operations experience in the BPO/Captive Industry
– Experience in independently managing customers
– Involvement in Six Sigma initiatives and projects
– Transitions and Transformation experience