You offer :
– A – can-do- and client/solution-oriented attitude
– Minimum 5 years post-bar-admission experience in transactional matters gained in a traditional law firm, a professional services firm or as in-house in a multinational firm
– Admitted to the bar in india.
– Ideally LL.B.
– You take on the responsibility for your projects and understand the legal aspects of the challenges that the market faces
– The ability to analyse complex problems and to develop and communicate solution options
– The ability to collaborate and interact smoothly with people from diverse backgrounds
– The ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple deadlines, in a fast paced, rapidly evolving and demanding advisory practice and work environment
– Entrepreneurial, pragmatic and effective mind-set with an affinity for innovation and technology-enabled legal services
– Open, communicative and resistant personality with high level of self-initiative and willingness to go the extra mile