We are looking to hire a Senior Manager Legal with one of our IT client in Pune.
– The candidate will be responsible for executing legal and compliance framework.
– Ability to analyse legal implications of various issues and advising various internal stakeholders and management on it.
– The candidate will be responsible for legal contracts related to clients, employees, vendors and business partners.
– He/she will be involved in managing data theft, IPR theft, data protection, data privacy and contract violations.
– Drafting and vetting of various Agreements, Contracts and other documents.
– Prepare, review and modify legal documents/contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities/functional departments.
– Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on various aspects of laws to various functional departments.
– Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the legal department for management meetings.
– Responsible for litigation, legal notices, keep records of all licenses & compliances and all litigation matters.
– Should have handled litigation of contract violation with respect to the employees as well as clients.
– Knowledge in legal aspects relating to various Labour Laws, Shops and Establishment Legislations, Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition).
– Should be familiar with POSH Law cases.
Education and Experience:
– LLB with 8-12 years of experience in IT Company.
– Strong legal experience in corporate and commercial matters.
– Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
Desired Candidate Profile
– Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner
– Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals involved with the program
– Ability to find innovative ways to negotiate, resolve problems, conflicts.