Knowledge & skillset Required
– Knowledge of all requisite Laws, Rules and Regulations related to the Food & Beverage industry; such as, the Food Safety Standards Act(s) or Legal Metrology etc.
– Extremely strong communication and negotiation skills.
– Effective initiative and leadership qualities to get matters resolved through thorough investigation and discussion with those concerned, and in consultation with the management.
– Strategic thinking on Litigation requirements
– Ensure timely initiating legal proceedings
– Ensure timely attendance and response
– Ensure Database management of Litigations and on a quarterly basis present an updated legal cases review to the management.
– Ensure timely renewal of plant level and other licenses permissions by keeping a master data to be updated daily.
– Identifying and applying for new licenses / permissions for all plants and other locations
– Ensure review of product labels to comply with FSSA, IPR, Legal Metrology.
– Ensure Legal proceedings management under FSSA,Legal Metrology and any other statute as applicable
– Advising on promotional activities to ensure they are in compliance with regulatory requirements
– Ensure complete compliance of all the units
– Ensure to carry out due diligence of new project locations
– Ensure to apply and obtain all licenses and permissions
– To make timely representations to various Govt. agencies or departments for issues related to power, water, effluent discharge etc.
– To find out about the subsidies available at various states and avail of the eligible subsidies related to power, VAT, stamp duty etc.
– Undertake and timely implement any other project undertaken at management instance Property Issues
– To carry our due diligence of new property for e.g. residential/ commercial/ industrial purpose.
– To liaise with state industrial development corporations or private party for completing the land/property transaction and getting the same registered.