We are executing an exciting assignment as Sr. Manager – Legal Counsel with one of the leading Overseas Education company in Delhi.
– Provides legal counsel and guidance to the management and other upper management on all legal matters including personnel law, policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
– Anticipates and identifies legal issues and counsels officers of the firm and other upper management to develop legal strategies and solutions, often in situations of great political, public relations, or financial risk or significance, and with limited time for assessing alternatives.
– Reviews, researches, interprets, and prepares both written and oral opinions on a wide variety of legal issues.
– Drafts, reviews, and approves policies and procedures, regulations, bylaws, and other legal documents.
– Reviews contracts, leases, and other legal documents; research legal issues and recommends revisions as necessary. Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial agreements, including NDAs, data protection addenda, software purchase agreements, and upsell and renewal agreements.
– Manage litigation and investigations and instruct external law firms as required.
The person specification would be-
– 8+ years of legal experience into complex issues and projects with diverse and multiple internal/external stakeholders is crucial.
– Law Degree (BA LLB minimum) from a university of repute.
– Demonstrated ability to analyze and assess business processes/products, spot issues and structure practical solutions.
– Excellent legal and business judgment along with diligence in meeting commitments.
if interested to explore, please share your updated profile at [email protected]