– Manage the operational activities and challenges of allocated divisions and ensure resources match workloads to provide cost-effective, high-quality service within timeliness.
– Working with other supervisors and management team members to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction.
– Ensuring agents understand and comply with all call center objectives, performance, standards, and policies.
– Ensure training and development plans are maintained for all team members.
– Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
– Work with the management team to identify and deliver positive change and business efficiencies.
– Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
– Managing Managers / Team Leaders / Agents / Relationship Managers who are responsible for solving queries of students and teachers, and maintaining good relationships with students and teachers so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships.
– Minimum of 2 years experience within a Customer Service or Business Operations with experience of managing large team size of 50+
– Excellent leadership and communication skills.
– Strong coaching and people development skills.