– Will be heading and providing functional leadership to the operations of the Captive Centre backend operations team
– Overall accountability for the entire backend operation and coordination with team sitting across geography.
– To manage the operational activities and challenges of allocated all divisions and ensure resources match workloads to provide cost effective, high quality service within agreed SLA’s and timeliness.
– Establish mechanisms to ensure enhancement in the overall productivity, volume and competence levels of the operations through strategic interventions.
– Create, mentor and lead an effective team.
– Build and maintain effective long-term relationships with key members of the client team.
– Be prepared to innovate and actively seek out-of-the-box solutions.
– Will drive business and interfaces with the clients.
– Will be responsible for continuous business process improvements.
– Product goals achievement
– Provide customer service expertise and thought leadership across processes
– Determining project roadmap
– Driving product improvements through Product benchmarking and analyzing market data and trends.
– Develop resource plans commensurate with project deliverables and work with Human Resources and Staffing to define and hire right skills for the product.
– Identify opportunity for growth of the product and participate in transitions.
– Driving best practice sharing through processes
– Ensure adherence to committed quality, accuracy & turnaround of the processes.
– Develop & monitor key indicators that will help track and control process capabilities and ensure productivity enhancement.
– Develop tools & techniques to mitigate cost of bad quality.
– Work closely with the transition team to achieve seamless migration of the processes.
– Provide direction to reshape processes & encourage continuous improvement teams to identify & implement process improvements.
– Develop & sustain relationships with customers with a view to proactively enhance customer service levels & resolve service issues.
– Agree on Technologies support & proactively escalate issues impacting customer service
– Lead & motivate the operations team to ensure their development through direct coaching/feedback wherever required and control attrition
– Effectively implement rewards/recognition, appraisal & Incentive programs.
– Ensuring there is appropriate and adequate training interventions so as to improve operating knowledge & other soft skills.
– Create cross-functional project teams to encourage team building & employee development.