Key Responsibilities: (Local Language: Kannada Must)
– To develop an excellent working relationship with Government officials, Political Ministers at all levels and ensure open channels of communication.
– Monitor the economic, political, regulatory, and legal framework, gathering and analyzing information on developments or changes in policy issues that interest the company
– Mitigate operational risks arising out of local disruption or Government orders impacting business.
– Facilitate and expedite requisite licenses and permissions for business
– Work proactively with State Governments on Covid related government notifications in real time and apprise the internal stakeholders about the same thereby creating minimal disruption.
– Keep a tab on changes in Policies, Regulatory framework and work proactively with representations and work towards easing business in these states in consultation with Internal Stakeholders.
– Ensure that all the activities of the business are undertaken with full adherence to the compliance framework and practice within the ambit of utmost integrity, honesty & transparency.
– Become a trusted partner of State Governments and National & Local Industry bodies/ Chambers in all aspects of policy matters/ representations and participation.
– Execute strategic tie-ups with the State Governments