Position- Sr. Manager / DGM -Legal and Secretarial.
Experience- 8-10 Years (Preferably from Oil & Gas industry)
Location – Mumbai
Education Qualification: – CS & LLB
Summary of Key Duties and Responsibilities:
– Manage relationships and all issues relating to the Board of Directors and Shareholders, including convening Board, Committee and General Meetings;
– Ensure compliance with best Corporate Governance Practices including risk identification and mitigation;
– Filing of Statutory Returns (Secretariat related, FEMA / RBI related);
– Provide efficient, effective legal support services and ensuring compliance with laws governing its operations;
– Ensure the Company is legally protected in all its transactions, with customers and other third parties;
– Coordination and Preparation of Annual reports of Company
– Manage the Company’s litigation portfolio;
– Render all regulatory secretarial returns.
– Drafting of sales, purchase, Lease contracts
– Review of debt agreements and its legal compliances
– Liasioning with Regulators and statutory authorities for required legal approvals for operations.
– Due diligence report , LEI registrations
– Meeting eligibility criterion for becoming a CS for a Public Limited Company
– Strong knowledge of Legal services and Risk Management;
– Policy Development, Regulatory Compliance, Contract Negotiations Skills;
– Good Drafting Skills; and
– Good Communication Skills, Leadership and Management Skills
– Good Knowledge of Latest amended Companies Act and other regulations
– Compliance related to ECB guidelines, ODI and FDI guidelines.