– Devise structured process frameworks to lead and drive change management activities for the Customer Services/ Experience organization.
– Collaborate with stakeholders across products and business functions to identify requirements, designing the strategic approach to managing change and support operations for the Customer Services unit.
– Evaluate the impact of change, identifying risks and developing risk mitigation tactics.
– Identifying and managing anticipated resistance to change.
– Leading change management work streams.
– Supporting development of resources and communications relevant to change initiatives, including creating documentation for knowledge transfer.
– Defining success metrics and measuring performance against these. Drive and support modification to processes to refine and enhance results.
– Providing reporting and other updates to management and project teams
– Strong Payments Operations background and a broad understanding in Payments as a domain, including Payment Types / Payments across various currencies / Tech and Product around Payments
– Experience of working in a fast-moving Fintech firm
– Effective facilitation and influencing skills
– Strong stakeholder management skills
– Conflict resolution and negotiation skills
– Good listening and communications skills
– Strong business acumen
– Project management and planning skills
– Analytical mindset and critical thinking
– Able to cope with pressure
– Good problem-solving skills
– Team player & able to collaborate with others