A reputed BPO client in the healthcare space.
Mandatory ask :
– Experience of 10-14 yrs of which at least 4-5 yrs in quality in a BPO process.
– Six Sigma Black Belt Certified
– Open to Working Night Shifts (5.30PM TO 2.30AM IST)
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS :
Partner with Customers :
Think Strategic & Drive results :
– Plan & forecast resources for optimal utilization of manpower.
– Assisting manager in crisis management and administrative work and timely escalation of issues.
– Assisting training/refresher requirements for processing teams based on the error trends of individual teams.
– Coordinating with the client on process related issues and updates.
– Effective participation in Con. Calls pertaining to Subject and process improvements.
– Identifying and effective implementation of action plans on error reduction.
– Addressing the technical queries raised by the team.
– Identify key people and build good leaders and motivating team members.
– Interacting with management, and put forth queries/concerns of the team.
– Conducting team reviews, submitting progress reports of the team to the manager and conducting appraisals.
– Conducting regular team meetings, one on one coaching and feedback.
– Meeting internal process metrics (GIS, PI, HL, and Appraisal etc.).
– Sharing management views with the team.
Customer related :
– Keep abreast with the process of claims processing in the healthcare industry.
– Have thorough knowledge of the job.
– Have a good understanding of the performance SLA’s and meet the SLA’s.
– Understand all binding laws and regulations related to the project.
– Developing in-depth knowledge base among the team members relating to domain and process.
Lead People :
– Good communication skills, inter personal skills and excellent team handling skills.
– Provide feedback on error; submit progress reports of the processors to reporting manager.
– Conduct individual performance reviews and propose the required action plan.
– Derive Action plans based on teams error trends and help in effective implementation.
DESIRED SKILLS :
– Graduate/Post Graduate.
– Six Sigma Black belt certified
– Quality experience in BPO operations of atleast 4-5years
– Must have managed teams
– Demonstrate extensive knowledge of 7 QC tools
– Team handling skills is a mandate.