Require Scheduling Leader:
Level of position: Sr. Manager or Associate Director
Budget: between 20-25LPA CTC
Location: Gurgaon (preferred) else and location in India
Reports to: VP – Global WFM
– Lead and manage the Global Schedule Management division of WFM team. Perform all Work Force Activities to provide accurate and timely schedules for all accounts/regions as per the structure and set-up. Ensure optimized distribution of resources as per workload, region specific requirements and other criteria.
– Lead the global team to prepare weekly/monthly schedules, reconcile HC, holiday planning etc
– Create short-term forecasting based on LRF (Long range forecast) received from the planning team
– Review and recommend shift and schedule changes based on LRFs/SRFs
– Maintain an optimum balance between Operations preferences vs. Business Goals
– Coordinate with extended WFM team and be responsible for their deliverables
– Maintain employee database, work rules, skill & queue mapping on Verint to support the CWT setup.
– Overall 10+ years of experience in WFM field with 5+ years in leading large teams in a contact center environment
– Well versed with Verint particularly in scheduling
– Experience of having implemented & handled change management with a new system
– Experience of defining/ improving scheduling processes globally for schedule management