About Merito :
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey will more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About the Client :
Our client is a digital first, multi-brand consumer goods company owned and operated under one house, with each of its brands working together toward one mission: To help Indians lead more fulfilling life surrounded by wellness and grace.
The business is creating a family of purposeful brands with products that solve a particular problem for a small segment of people. Each brand provides the essentials to make an individual segment of people lead a graceful life full of purpose and wellbeing. Each brand offers high-quality, responsibly-made products that are inviting and easy to use, paired with access to ongoing guidance and support.
– Oversee a group of team leaders and customer happiness executives across all channels – phone, email, chat, social media
– Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer happiness department – take timely decisions based on data
– Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards – focus on improving quality and effectiveness
– Build out a team structure with a judicious mix of of in-house hires and third party outsourced teams, identify and contract with third parties, and manage relationships and performance of third parties
– Develop customer satisfaction goals (CSAT) and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
– Respond to customer service escalations in a timely manner.
– Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
– Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
– Hire and train new customer service agents.
– Run a highly cohesive team-low attrition, high happiness
– Run a highly performance-oriented team – customer service metrics to be drilled down to everyone
– Have handled large customer support teams – 50+
– 10+ years of experience.
– Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
– Analytical – daily decisions based on data
– Comfort of operating in a fast-growing environment with quick scale-up. Experience of working in a startup is a plus, good to have but not essential
– Position is based out of Mumbai (Andheri East)
Salary offered: 15-20LPA