A global BPO with domain expertise in back office processing, contact centres and HRO solutions with 40000+ employees worldwide.
1. Open to US Shifts (Evening Shifts)
2. Overall 8-15 years of experience, of which at least 3- 6 years in US Healthcare Quality in a Payer Process.
3. Six Sigma Black Belt
Key areas of responsibilities (KRAs)
– Client / Strategic Quality& related duties
– Support the Automation initiatives from a co-ordination & post implementation standpoint; interface between Technical design team & Operations
– Manage portfolio of improvement / reengineering projects for the vertical
– Lead improvement/reengineering opportunity identification across vertical through strategic reviews/process mapping/metrics analysis, benchmarking, VOCs, etc
– Act as Subject Matter Expert for providing analysis support and guiding teams on improvement methodology
– Generate business impact through Improvement initiatives.
Desired Profile :
– Willingness to work in shifts even such as 5.30PM to 2.30AM IST with negligible work from home opportunity (based on dynamic business needs)
– Overall 8-15 years of experience, of which at least 3- 6 years in US Healthcare Quality in a Payer Process.
– Certified Six Sigma Black Belt from reputed BPO/KPOs with minimum 6 years of experience in the role of Quality at various levels. MBB training or certification would be an added advantage
– Graduate/Post Graduate
– Masters in Business Administration or any Post-graduation will be an advantage.
– PMP or Prince2 or similar Project Management certification
– ISO 9001, COPC certifications / experience would be desirable