We are looking for a talented and highly motivated lawyer to support a rapidly growing and evolving B2B wholesale trading business in India
– To oversee the legal aspects of the businesses carried out by the Group.
– Drafting and finalizing of agreements, contracts and documents for various commercial transactions including acquisitions
– Communicate and negotiate with external parties including external counsels, regulators, service providers, banks, pharma companies etc. to finalise the agreements and assist business decisions.
– Advising on general business law issues and managing the legal issues of all areas of the Company’s businesses, including but not limited to corporate matters, procurement, safety, security, etc.
– Collaborate with local business leaders as well as with supporting areas (Finance, Admin, Accounting & HR) advising on legal risks, business strategies and other issues related to the Company’s businesses.
– You will be required to work independently as well as part of various teams and take on projects in addition to the daily day job.
– Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance.
– Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
– Prepare reports of the activities undertaken as part of roles and responsibilities.
– General observance of laws in all functions of the Company.
– Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation.
Desired Skills & Experience:
– Proven experience of 5+ years in corporate and commercial matters.
– Experience in managing external legal counsels.
– Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures.
– High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
– Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information.
– Outstanding communication skills.
Academic Qualification – Graduates in Law.