Senior Group Manager – Legal for a Global BPM company, holding 8+ years of experience in Contract Management across EU geography. You will use your expertise to influence, negotiate with senior stakeholders.
LOCATION : Mumbai
YOUR EMPLOYER :
A Global BPM company with a plethora of industry specific and cross-industry solutions.
– Negotiating, drafting and executing varied agreements and contracts (Europe)
– Providing Counsel on various legal issues (M&A, data privacy, anti-trust, commercial & contract disputes, employment law, etc.)
– Coordinating and advising key stakeholders/executives
– Collaboratively working alongside different departments
– Advising on deals, mitigating risks related to contracts, legal risks, etc.
– Education: Law degree from a well-recognized university is a must
– Well-versed with European laws and contractual workings
– 8+ years of hands-on experience in large law firm/in-house in a global role.
– End-to-end contract management and commercial negotiations
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
– An opportunity to work with a blue-chip firm in a high visibility role
– Work in a fast-paced start up environment
– Learn various new skills outside of your domains