SENIOR CONTACT CENTRE SPECIALIST
1. Assist in the development and deployment of communication (IC scripts and dot net applications) solutions including operational testing’s, support process/development/maintenance, general release planning, planning end user training/acceptance.
2. Work with various teams to gather requirement on the Avaya IC routing call flows and Reporting modules to provide solution design.
3. Lead or participate in management of incidents, requests and problems, request fulfilment and problem resolution and escalation activities and perform root cause analysis.
4. Participate in P1/P2 escalation calls to provide business team timely updates.
5. Troubleshoot issues raised by business & provide RCA within the SLA
MAJOR CHALLENGES / TYPICAL PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED
1. Juggling Application Project Goals and Timelines with Infrastructure Improvement Plans
2. Ensuring that incidents are attended promptly, and resolution provided within SLA.
3. Work with minimal supervision.
Category Essential for this role
Education and Qualifications – Bachelors Degree
Work Experience 7 + years
Technical / Professional Skills
Please provide at least 3 1. L2 knowledge and hands on experience of Avaya Interaction Center 7.3.
3. Must be certified on Avaya Core Components and applications
4. Good communication skills.
5. Must worked on projects like CC and UC deployment independently.
6. Willing to work in late evening, depend on project or services requirements.
7. Knowledge of Dynatrace or Nagios monitoring tool will be added advantage
Non-Technical / Soft Skills 1. Self-starter and can run a project to completion
2. Can work remotely and continue to coordinate with the team
Other Task-Specific Knowledge Able to assist support team and analyse application alerts and alarms to determine root cause.