In this role, you will play a strategic role in ensuring that the organisation complies with financial, legal and regulatory requirements, as well as maintaining high standards of corporate governance. You will also be a vital link between Board of Directors, Executive Management and other key stakeholders.
– Setting up and maintaining an online compliance mechanism for all the companies and functions.
– Excellent ability to analyze and assess business requirements and provide secretarial advise and propose/implement solutions.
– Ensuring compliance with RBI requirements and managing RBI inspection and other communications with the regulator
– Managing legal due diligence process and steps required to close equity rounds
– Conducting due diligence on corporate law and identifying gaps and solutions of the findings.
– Knowledge and experience of contract law, company law, foreign exchange regulations, secretarial standards and governance, statutory compliance is required.
– Ability to independently draft agenda, minutes, compile and maintain secretarial records, company law and Reserve bank filings, supporting internal and statutory audit.
– E-filing of necessary forms & returns before the regulatory authorities
– Time bound filings (Annual Accounts, Annual Return & Secretarial Compliance Certificate).
– Event based filings (Such as change of directors, increase of capital etc.).
– Maintenance of ROC files and records
– Intimation to RBI about inward remittances and outward remittance
– Intimation to RBI and ROC about transfer of ownership and control of Companies if any