Senior Associate – M&A Corporate Team – Law Firm
Required Education: LLB
Should have law firm experience
CTC: Best in the industry
– Urgent opening with one of our clients which is India’s leading law firm for the position of Senior Associate in their M&A Corporate team based in Delhi.
– Candidates should have corporate Merger and Acquisition experience.
Mergers & Acquisitions :
– Advising and assisting various domestic as well as multi-national mergers and acquisitions.
– Advising listed companies on substantial acquisitions and takeovers
– Providing opinions on minority protection rights
– Assisting in transaction structuring; Drafting and vetting of transaction documents and negotiation on the same
Private Equity Investment :
– Advising and assisting on both offshore/domestic private equity investment funds and Indian companies and promoters in private equity investment deals.
– Conducting legal due diligence on the target companies/vendor due diligences representing the companies
– Drafting transaction documents (term sheets, investment agreements, share subscription & shareholders agreements, closing documents to the transactions and the like)
– Providing opinions on foreign direct investment/overseas direct investment issues/ share transfer issues involving non-resident entities
Joint Venture :
– Advising various Indian and foreign entity collaborators, in relation to joint ventures transactions, including drafting and negotiation of the transaction documents, setting up of the JVC, regulatory applications/ filings, advising on issues etc.
Due Diligence :
– Conducted legal, corporate, due diligence for both private and public sector companies.
– General Corporate Advisory