– Structures training plans to meet financial objectives
– Training need analysis to manage and facilitate continuous learning and development
– Managing training operations including planning, budgeting, communication and administration
– Managing talent during OJT
– Creations of training manuals, online training visuals aids and other product or service-related materials
– Coordinate individual and team performance review sessions to discuss strengths and weaknesses
– Liaising with team leaders and managers to conduct on-the-job coaching.
– Measuring the effectiveness of training sessions and preparing individual or team progress reports.