– Establish a daily, weekly and monthly review rhythm with regional teams to drive customer experience and reliability.
– Derive insights from ground, collaborate with cross functional teams and convert into business actions to solve structural operations problems
– Identifying and reporting of Risks in operations spread across multiple geographies and work with respective functions to mitigate them – through policy, process and technology
– Build low cost fulfillment models and induce frugality as a culture within teams
– Quality focused and enable brand protection through best operations experience on the ground
– Hire, mentor city/regional/zonal leadership across 50 cities scale to deliver operations excellence
– Coach, Inspire and lead your team to success through regular feedback and training
– Establish continuous improvement culture that drives high levels of reliability and customer experience.
– Strategies operations road-map and create action plans to deliver business goals.
– High level of ownership, execution rigor and design thinking
– Ability to engage and influence people both within operations and cross functionally
– Strong people management skills for large span management
– Can think of both tactical and structural problem solving
– Ability to build zonal and regional teams
– 10-15 years of experience in operation roles from 2 consumer facing industries. Preferably a B.Tech with an MBA or equivalent
– Should have built and lead large teams spread across geographies in operations (2K+ directly and indirectly), handled team of regional and City managers with sharp execution excellence
– Experience of working in at least one fast paced startup environment