Rupeek – Head – Call Center (10-15 yrs)
– To develop and update customer service policies and process as per the convenience of Sales and customers
– Manage multi-region opportunities by building and managing project specific sales team
– Manage and monitor the supervisors, team leaders, executives and sub agents to excel efficiency and drive sales
– Build and maintain a positive working environment that attracts and retains high quality staff
– Reviewing the Performance, identifying training needs to increase sales
– Tactical emphasis on Enhancing relationship value within deptt.
– Workforce Planning, maintaining service levels, Quality Management & Recruitment
– Drive sales/100 and align team towards company’s goal, build strategy for cross-selling & upselling with proper churning and usage of data
– Expert in setting and managing contact centre and outsourced vendor
– People management skill i.e should have managed team of 250+ at least
– Involved in hiring and recruitment
– Driving outbound sales and generating revenues
– Planning, budgeting, and organizing sales program to achieve pre-defined goals
– Enterprising leader with a strong record of contributions in streamlining customer operations, invigorating businesses, heightening productivity, systems & procedures, targeting assignments in Client Experience.