1. CRM Approach & Strategy
– Formulate and articulate the CRM approach in line with organizational vision and business goals to maximise customer satisfaction and referrals
– Work with the management team to facilitate a culture and ethos of customer orientation at all levels within the organisation
– Ensure clear articulation of Customer Value Proposition and customer service principles to be adopted across the organisation
2. Facilities Management & Post Possession Customer Support
– Take ownership of customer service and customer experience post possession stage
– Provide guidance to Facility Management team at various sites for quick and proactive resolution of customer complaints and fulfilment of customer requests within committed timelines
– Ensure proper operations of FM services like Water Supply, Electricity Supply, D.G. Backup, Lifts, Housekeeping, Security, Operation and Maintenance of equipment etc.
– Work with other teams like Projects, Sales , Design , Liaisoning team etc. to ensure excellent customer service
– Take care of all escalated customer grievances including irate customers and ensure adequate response and resolution. Highlight in case of any cross functional or management support as required.
– Develop and maintain relationships with past and new customers through periodic interactions, attending ad hoc committee and society meetings as required
– Ensure society formation as per prescribed timelines in a smooth manner; provide guidance and education to committee members as required
– Establish clear policies, formats and templates for responding to customers across all channels like email, telephone, whatsapp etc.
– Establish clear SOPs and drive process and operational improvements for all aspects related to customer support and facility management. Focus on implementation of best and sustainable practices.
– Drive automation and digitisation of processes and analytics related to Customer Grievances, Maintenance Requisitions and Facility management.
– Ensure that customer feedback is collected on a periodic basis; outcomes and actionables shared with all cross functional teams.
3. Customer Engagement
– Outline key objectives of Customer Engagement and prepare a plan in consultation with all stakeholders
– Scan the environment on a continuous basis for new initiatives being undertaken related to CRM in real estate and other sectors.
– Drive implementation of Customer Engagement initiatives with support of Sales, Marketing and others teams as required
– Focus on enhancing referrals from existing customers through positive customer perception
– Give inputs to improve processes related to CRM Process from booking to possession
4. Managerial responsibilities
– Proactively establish and maintain MIS and records for the department
– Guide, mentor and motivate the team and ensure adherence to customer service commitments.
– Ensure periodic monitoring and review of team and departmental performance.
– Select and work with relevant agencies/vendors for support on Facility Management or Customer Engagement