Rippling – Supervisor – Customer Support – Payroll (8:00pm – 4:30am IST)
About Rippling :
– Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage their HR & IT – from payroll and benefits, to employee computers and apps – all in one, modern system.
– In just 90-seconds, a company can set up (or disable) an employee’s payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps, like Gmail, Microsoft Office, and Slack. It’s the only platform that truly unifies every employee system, and automates all of the administrative work.
– Rippling is headquartered in San Francisco and has raised over $200M from top-tier investors, including Founders Fund, Greenoaks Capital, Coatue Management, Kleiner Perkins, and YCombinator.
About The Role :
– We are building a world-class Payroll Support team committed to helping customers realize the full potential of Rippling. Therefore, we’re looking for an experienced supervisor to join our Support organization. In this role, you will be focused on assisting our Customer Support Manager in coaching and mentoring a team of support specialists, ensuring our customers have the best possible experience while assisting to scale the support team at Rippling.
– Payroll Support is growing quickly and with your help we will continue to fortify and expand our world class customer experience.
What You’ll Do:
– Help re-enforce an environment of ongoing development and continuous improvement by overseeing and assessing the activities of the customer support team, and providing them with real-time performance-related feedback
– Train staff in areas of customer support specialisations and company policies to improve proficiency and efficiency (assisting with duties where necessary)
– Serve as the first point of escalation in support of investigating and solving customer service complaints
– Assist with the development and deployment of support policies, and explaining these to team members and customers as appropriate
– Assist in creating and maintaining documentation pertaining to customer support tasks and best practices
– Partner with management to continue Rippling’s ongoing culture of collaboration with our cross-functional partners to ensure that we are continually focused on building the right features to optimize adoption
– Review and utilize data to make informed decisions and use scalable processes to enhance and improve the customer experience
– 3-5 years of customer service and/or industry-related experience, preferably at a SaaS company
– 1-2 years of experience in a Team Lead and/or Supervisor role, ideally overseeing a payroll support team or similar customer facing team
– Advanced knowledge of payroll concepts and practices (certifications a plus)
– Organizational skills and the ability to multitask while helping multiple customers/team members at the same time
– Ability to improve existing processes and workflows for internal and external stakeholders
– Creative problem solver who enjoys removing blockers for customers in support of the team
– Empathy, the ability to recognise where a customer is coming from, and identify how Rippling can help them