– Preparation, review and negotiation of various contracts documentation pertaining to acquisition of land, vendor contracts, MOUs, Term Sheets, etc. for the wind business operations.
– Carry out legal due diligence of lands across various states in India and vetting of legal documentation for acquisition.
– Evaluate, strategise and manage the ongoing litigations and provide comprehensive suggestions/ solutions in the best interests of the company.
– Providing the requisite assistance in the creation of security in favour of the lenders providing financial assistance to the wind projects.
– Interacting and mitigating legal issues to execute the land acquisition processes with reputed lawyers and law firms. Should have worked with external lawyers to resolve land related issues.
– Shall coordinate with internal stake holders and external consultants for the smooth legal clearances and compliances.