Job Summary :
– Be accountable for the entire Relationship Manager of a growing business
– Student/Teacher Representative who is genuinely excited and confident to help parents/teacher resolving their queries in a new-to-the-world online platform. He/She should be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
– Needs to manage class rescheduling requests and handle DataBase and coordinate with the Tech team to execute this in the backend to manage ongoing classes.
– Make daily trackers for student/teacher operations team as well as manage daily inbound/outbound email flow
– The Relationship Manager will be required to communicate with customers via phone and email.
– Maintain Documentation and Communicate the same to Stakeholders by recording customer queries and details
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications :
– Excellent communication and Interpersonal Skills
– Excellent skills on MS Office, Documentation, Advanced Excel eg V LookUp.
– Customer Satisfaction Focus: Ability to listen and active problem- solving skills
– Project management: Remarkable detail orientation for making accurate trackers
– Database management: Quick query response and resolution.
– Ability to analyze large amounts of data
– Operations Experience: Role requires an analytical, structured, detail-obsessed approach since the company’s scale will expand from recruiting 10,000 to 1 million students in very short time.
– Competent time management skills