Job opening for Quality professional in Delhi/Ncr location
Black Belt certification is mandate
Min exp: 14-25 years
MBA from reputed college is Preferred.
Black belt/ MBB certification is mandate.
Domain should be BFSI.
CTC: no bar for the right candidate
Industry preferred: BPO
Below is the detailed JD
– Excellent leadership skills Problem Solving tools / analytical skills Excellent communication / interpersonal skills High Energy Level, Confident and Assertive
– Single point of contact for Quality Support of Client Account(s) Ensuring Implementation of Quality Standards in the Account Providing High Quality Business analytics support to Management team
– Identifying improvement opportunities along with the respective SDLs and Process Head and facilitating launch of projects around these opportunities
– Leading high impact Six Sigma and Lean projects Mentoring Green Belts
Security Roles & Responsibilities :
– Updates himself regularly with Company policies on Information Security Management System.
– Ensure subordinates are aware of Company policies, in particular those on Information Security.
– Ensure adherence to legal & regulatory requirements as applicable to the nature of work. Ensure Process adheres to legal & regulatory requirements as applicable to the nature of work.
– Ensure adherence to the Contractual Requirements of the Process/Function. Encourage all subordinates to Report Security Incidents.
– Ensure Compliance and Security Trainings for subordinates are conducted periodically. Cooperate with Compliance and Security officers with Security Investigations. Monitor Compliance adherence and ensure a monthly review of status.
– Facilitate Regular Audits to detect any compliance or contractual breaches and encourage continuous improvements.
– Ensure Risk assessment is conducted for the process at the start of Operations and on any major change taking place. Review Risk Assessment document and implement mitigations strategies.