– Tracking customer experiences across channels, devices, and touchpoints.
– Collaborating with the product team, as well as the operations, category, marketing, and the CS teams to enhance customer experience.
– Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
– Endeavouring to reduce the need for the customers to contact us
– Facilitating responses to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, via phone, email, social media, or chat applications.
– Analysing customer feedback on product ranges and new releases, as well as preparing reports.
– Performing product tests, evaluating after-sales and support services, and facilitating improvements.
– Documenting processes and logging technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints.
– Keeping informed of industry trends.
Customer Experience Specialist Requirements:
– A Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business management, or in a related field is must. PG in management
– At least two years’ experience as a customer experience specialist, or in a similar customer support role.
– Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
– Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
– Proficiency in MS Office, as well as CX and CRM software
– Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centered approach.
– Great organizational, stakeholder management and time management abilities.
– Superb communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.