Duties and Responsibilities: (Required Female candidates)
– Work in partnership with the transformation/LoB leaders/onshore stakeholders to identify new opportunities for offshoring
– Lead the effort based on pre-analysis / analysis of the offshore feasibility study, decouplability of processes, legal requirements and recommend transition approach & manage the project
– Project planning, milestone identification and risk assessment/mitigation plan. Tracking/monitoring and reporting project status via weekly project and monthly SteerCo meetings
– Solution designing for knowledge transfer from onshore SMEs/client teams, technology setup and hiring.
– Actively engage in creating process maps and defining measurements and metrics and SLAs
– Interaction with senior leadership for feasibility analysis.
– Acts as single point of contact for the project for client and internal stakeholder and works closely with all the support functions and operations within organization.
– Collaborate with onshore stakeholders for communication and change management.
– Providing timely and accurate reporting and feedback of results during the migrating phases and escalating issues where necessary.
– Compile reports on all transition projects and assist in formulating strategies for opportunity identification through data mining.
– Manage and report status against budget plan and benefit realization by line of business basis the transition plan including preparation of forecast process independently.
– Constantly innovate to provide value addition to the projects as well as improvise artefacts and improve project management methodologies to meet the different business requirements.
Required qualifications and skills :
– Good with MS excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Project & VISIO required
– Good oral & written communication and strong presentation skills
– Good interpersonal, influencing & negotiation skills (stakeholder management, client interaction)
– Experience in managing techno-functional projects is a plus
– Experience working with matrix reporting and varied leadership styles