– To manage operations and end to end delivery within pre-decided TAT
Post-graduation or MBA
– 5-6 years of experience in Supervisory role in the service industry
– Experience of handling a team size of 30-50 team members.
Key Responsibilities –
– Managing Operational processes and end to end delivery
– Managing and reviewing work allocation to Internal Team.
– Ensure smooth operations of the assigned processes through monitoring performances of the teams/individuals and handling escalations
– Manage internal delivery teams and external partnerships for fluent client deliveries without any hurdles
– Identify and build on areas where value can be added in operations. May conduct research to identify areas of improvement
– Analyse work load and work flow trends to maximise the effective use of resources
– Ensure the client SLAs are met around assigned deliverables.
– Daily reporting of team performance to Reporting Manager.
– Ensure team targets are met and also re-defined as per the business requirement.
– Performance Management of process owners and team members.
– Address the department/verification related issues and communicate the challenges to concerned stakeholders proactively.
– Must be highly detail-oriented and strong capability to multi-task.
– Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
– Demonstrated excellence in analysis, problem-solving, and effective communication.
– Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
– Strong team orientation, communication, creative and analytical skills
– Strong presentation skills
– Team Player & Team Handling ability.
– Self-driven & Result-oriented with a positive outlook.
– A clear focus on high quality and performance targets.