As a Program Manager, you will be part of a team dedicated to driving the growth of the D2C business .You will engage with internal stakeholders, meet growth & retention goals, and accelerate the rate of adoption of products.
In this role, you will work with internal teams & external partners to enable investors to achieve their goals through investments made in relevant products. You’ll partner with internal stakeholders to align on key customer business objective & drive superior execution. Responsibilities include :
– Oversee the day-to-day performance of outbound call center to achieve sales & retention outcomes
– Monitor & share regular updates on performance metrics and operational scorecards
– Act as a liaison between the team and vendor – allocate sales targets, create timely trainings on new products & soft skills, respond to queries, and resolve any challenges that arise.
– Analyze team and individual statistics including call quality; prepare MIS reports, devise, and implement incentive programs to improve metrics while maintaining quality.
– Contribute to development of systems and processes that will increase operational efficiency & drive sales outcomes
– Previous experience in Digital Banking, NBFC or Fin-Tech delivering product marketing strategies is a must
– Excellent communication, management, interpersonal and leadership skills
– Proficient in MS Office
– Analytical and problem-solving skills
– Ability to work in a proactive, organized, and responsible way
What is the prior experience needed?
– 5-7 years of experience with 2+ years of managing an outbound call center.