Pristyncare – Manager – Customer Experience (3-6 yrs)
– Analyzes patient experience key performance indicators (KPI) using a variety of data sources.
– Uses performance data to identify strengths, improvement opportunities, and recommend actionable interventions to achieve top decile patient experience performance.
– Collaborates with different category Leadership to develop action plans to improve performance. Champions the voice of the patient and the patient experience in all organizational initiatives and strategic decisions.
– Utilizes process design, problem-solving, project management and change management best practices to identify, design and deliver patient experience and service excellence initiatives:
– Leads cross-functional projects in designing and implementing initiatives.
– Leads/attends team meetings, phone conferences, virtual presentations and training as needed.
– Resolves initiative issues, risks, and obstacles through the appropriate use of project management tools and methods.
– Ensures alignment of organization-wide processes, policies, programs, structures, interactions and systems with our strategic objectives, mission, values, behavior competencies and patient promise.
– Measures the impact of patient experience initiatives from pre- to post-implementation, including but not limited to: NPS, engagement scores, complaints/compliments, referrals, disenrollments, hospital bed days, wait times, efficiency, etc
– High business acumen and acuity.
– Excellent ability to influence peers and leaders without formal reporting relationships/authority.
– Proficient in strategy development, analytics and large-scale organizational change.
– Exceptional process design, problem-solving, project management and change management skills
– Advanced ability to effectively manage demand, manage expectations and deliver multiple, overlapping projects
– Understanding of and commitment to the – agile- approach to initiative design, pilot, implementation and continuous improvement
– Demonstrated knowledge of patient experience processes and service excellence strategies. High degree of objectivity skills
– Exceptional written and interpersonal communication skills.
– Strong desire and willingness to provide both consultative/advisory support and hands-on execution
– Strong process and meeting facilitation skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to build credibility as a “peer- across all levels
– Ability to structure ambiguous problems, think creatively, generate and test hypotheses
– Ability to drive multiple pieces of work forward simultaneously
– Ability to work in a matrixed environment. Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite product skills including, but not limited to Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
Education & Experience Criteria :
– Bachelor- s/MBA degree
– A minimum of 3+ years- experience in customer experience leadership roles, management consulting, health care provider relations and/or health insurance patient services.
– 6 days work environment
– Pristyn Care is a Series-C Sequoia funded Healthcare Startup. Founded by a team of Ex-Max & Medanta Doctors & Ex-UrbanClap, Mobikwik folks, we are disrupting the surgical ecosystem. In 5 years, we aim to be the largest distributed (full stack) surgery platform in India.
– A team of ~600+ today with folks from pedigree backgrounds, we are looking to bring onboard teammates who can bring in the hustle and problem-solving attitude to help build Pristyn into a formidable company.
– Pristyn Care is focused on building a healthcare ecosystem delivering surgical care, hospital admission, doctor’s consultation, pre and post-surgical follow-ups, reimbursements, and hassle-free insurance claims. The platform’s “care buddies” assist patients through their surgical journey.
– We built an asset-light healthcare ecosystem of 90+ clinics and 400+ partner hospitals across 16 cities. The platform claims to have over 90+ in-house super-specialty surgeons with expertise in general surgery, ENT, urology, gynecology, vascular, and cosmetic surgeries.
– Procedures are performed using advanced laser and laparoscopic techniques; the company claims to have successfully performed 13,000+ surgeries till date.
– Read more at: https://yourstory.com/2019/12/funding-alert-pristyn-care-series-b-sequoia-greenoaks-hummingbird
– Read more at: https://tech.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/startups/pristyn-care-raises-4m-series-a-funding-led-by-sequoia-india/69630106
– Read more at: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-startups-2019-25-hottest-indian-work-now-linkedin/