Pocket52 – Quality Analyst (4-6 yrs)
About us :
– Pocket52 is a data-driven E-Sports Platform, bringing live & connected games such as Poker & Rummy to your devices with real-time multiplayer action together, anywhere, anytime.
– Pocket52 got certified as India’s First Cryptographically Secured Random Number Generator Poker Platform Powered by Lava-Lamps. We have raised two rounds of funds from professional VC and couple of Angel Investors.
– Marquee Entrepreneurs from Education, Consumer Service, Content Platform Verticals with a history of successful exits. – Co-Founder of Plancess, ranked among the top 3 Ed-Tech companies by 2015, sold to Career Point Group – Co-Founder of TimeMyTask, a pioneer in on-demand hyperlocal home cleaning startups, sold it to MyDidi – A combined experience of 30+ years across domains, having an experience of building capacious teams
Roles and Responsibilities :
– Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
– Adhere to quality assurance policies and procedures
– Listening to sales calls to ensure excellent customer service and effective product presentation
– Monitor operators product knowledge, ability to handle objections and call closure
– Uses a quality monitoring system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
– Share quality reports for various stakeholders
– Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for the sales team and assist quality team members
– Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed .