The Associate Director Customer Success will be the sole custodian of teacher and student experience in India and International locations. This is a high accountability and high impact leadership role, working directly with the founders. This is a unique role at the cusp of business, operations and academics.
– Willing to work 6 days a week
– Willing to work in a Series A funded startup and build everything from scratch
– MUST HAVE 5 to 10 years of experience in building and leading the CX function of a consumer tech company
– MUST HAVE a problem-solving and process oriented mindset to build the CX processes from scratch
Roles and Responsibilities/ Mission Statement:
The Associate Director Customer Experience will be responsible for building a world-class customer experience team obsessed with delivering a wonderful customer experience and driving high teacher and student NPS scores. It requires a deep understanding of business processes as well as academic curriculum.
– Work closely with the business, academic and operations teams to create processes and SOPs customer experience
– Hire and lead domestic and international teams for both teacher and customer side
– Drive high execution and build the team culture
Product and Process Improvements:
– Work with the tech team to suggest product features to drive better experience and processes for teachers and customers
– Bring process improvements through automation and technology adoption, such as chat bots, CRM etc
Onboarding and engagement:
– Drive onboarding of new customers and teachers
– Own engagement of customers and teachers through tech led processes
– Monitor and improve NPS and drive obsession towards achieving a high NPS
What are the behavioral attributes that we are looking for?
– An obsession towards creating the best customer experience for a fast-growing Series A funded startup
– An apparent Founder’s mindset i.e. A mindset where the person can own up the entire CX and shape it independently like a Founder