About PharmEasy :
Launched in 2015, PharmEasy is pharmacy made easy! Started with the sole purpose of making healthcare accessible and affordable to all, PharmEasy today is India’s leading and most trusted online healthcare aggregator in the country. We help patients connect with local pharmacy stores and diagnostic centres to fulfil their extensive medical needs.
We believe that everyone should have access to good health. Thus, through our services, we ensure you get access to the best and most genuine health products, with the highest savings in the shortest time possible. Today, we deliver medicines in 1000+ cities in India, covering 22000+ pin codes. We offer diagnostic test services across Mumbai including Thane, Navi Mumbai, Kalyan & Dombivali, Delhi with Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad & Ghaziabad, Chennai, Pune, Ahmedabad, and Gandhi Nagar, Surat, Vadodara, Lucknow, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, and Jaipur.
Job Description :
1. Drafting, review, negotiation, and finalization of business agreements (vendor contracts, NDA, MOUs, Marketing agreements, retailer agreements, platform related agreements, supply chain agreements, admin agreements, employment contracts, business support agreements, loan agreements etc.) lease deeds, affidavits, POA and all forms of legal arrangements.
2. Drafting legal notices, representation letters to regulators, consumers or any third party.
3. Advisory legal support to Business team for the various business functions- would be good to have knowledge of the pharma related laws and regulations as well as e-commerce laws and regulations.
4. Complete handling of investor Due Diligence exercise which involves coordination across teams, providing responses to all investor queries, drafting and collating responses in a timely manner, explaining legal structure to investor/third party counsels over calls, discussions.
5. Legal and regulatory compliance pertaining to Drugs and Cosmetics Act and Rules, Payments law, Fintech, Company law, Data Privacy, e-commerce related laws and regulations etc., Consumer Protection act and rules, Legal Metrology Act and rules, Contract Act, etc. and advise various teams and ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
6. Prepare and filing reports before various authorities as per applicable laws
7. Liaise with law enforcing agencies/external counsels to advocate company’s issues/positions before the regulatory bodies and courts of India.
8. Be a SPOC and maintain a repository for all documents of the legal team.
9. Mentor and guide the team towards keeping updated on all relevant and sector specific laws and regulations, front end discussions with business leads on advisory matters and play a supervisory role in day-to-day business contract management.
10. Manage completion of conditions precedents, conditions subsequent, prepare disclosure letters for fund raising activities including review of shareholders agreements, share subscription agreements, share purchase agreements etc.
Skills Required :
1. Excellent written and verbal communication in English
2. Exceptional leadership, mentoring skills
3. Working Knowledge of the above-mentioned applicable laws, rules and regulations
4. High attention to detail
5. Strong negotiation skills
6. Ability to work in high pressure situations (on a need basis).
7. Paper drafting in English