Mumbai-based law firm is looking for a partner for their PE and M&A transactional practice.
– The law firm is looking for young talented candidates with strong prior experience leading transactions from end to end.
– The role will require the candidate to liaise with clients and the firm on future course on corporate transactions and provide strategic advice to clients.
– An articulate team leader with strong ability to manage time and responsibilities is preferred.
– The firm is looking for a candidate with over 8 years of relevant experience and a basic degree in law from a leading university
– Candidates with an existing practice/book and a team are welcome
– Candidates must have prior experience in leading a team of lawyers
– Candidates must have prior M&A transactional experience
– Candidates with extensive Private Equity and Venture Capital experience are preferred and welcome
– Candidate will be required to actively participate in the development and management of the practice areas
– Candidate must have proven leadership skills and have a strong team work abilities;
– Candidate must have a law degree from a leading law school
– Candidate must be qualified to practice law in India; and
– Compensation will be commensurate to experience and in line with prevailing market standards.